Sign in or
Hears To You!- Mainstream Students who are Deaf/ Hard of Hearing
Welcome to OUR Wiki. Please register for a free! Once you register you can then make additions to the site as well.
Wiki's are interactive websites that allow:
- all invited people to post directly to this site!
- members to post threads (conversations)
- upload documents to share
- email other members directly
Our goal is to have itinerants, students, parents, mainstream teachers, audiologists, administrators, speech therapists, all people who work with Deaf or Hard of Hearing StudentsTo add content:
work together to:
work together to:
- share ideas
- help trouble shoot issues you may be facing
- just connect with each other!
- sign in
- click on the "Easy Edit" button to add information to the page.
- You can also add attachments or start a thread. Start a thread on any page by asking a question pertaining to the particular topic. Other members can then answer your question and share their knowledge.
This site works best when using Firefox. If you are using Safari- all the features do not show up or work.
Our site is growing!! Check out all the information on ALL the pages we now have. All the pages are listed on the left hand side of the site under the blue Navigation bar.
Latest page update: made by gwright
, May 2 2011, 1:28 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by gwright
24 words deleted
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|blsd2be-dhhtchr||teaching lip reading||5||Oct 7 2011, 9:59 AM EDT by Bolletta|
Thread started: Mar 7 2008, 4:29 PM EST Watch
I would like to know what others are using to teach speech/lip reading along with what assessment tools they are utilzing. Seems their must be wonderful resources/programs out there that I just am unaware of. I am open to suggestions and tips, what has and hasn't worked for you?
|Clintg||ICED||2||Sep 22 2010, 7:03 PM EDT by Clintg|
|Kamaday631||Type 75 Programs?||3||Sep 17 2008, 9:21 AM EDT by gwright|
Thread started: Jul 3 2008, 6:49 PM EDT Watch
I'm looking into online Type 75 programs, or "fast track" Type 75 programs as I already have my masters. Any suggestions/recommendations for a good program out there?
Showing 3 of 5 threads for this page - view all